Chapping, irritation, dry patches: when these problems persist
- chapping. The areas affected are generally those exposed to the cold like the lips and hands or areas subject to rubbing.
- dry patches. These take the form of dry rough areas of skin located on the cheeks, around the mouth and on the arms, especially in children.
- perleches, lesions that appear at the corners of the lips.
The cause of the problem: constitutional fragility of the skin
Good daily habits
- first of all clean the irritated or damaged areas with thermal spring water
- if necessary use protective gauze
- 2 to 3 times a day, use a treatment formulated to protect the skin and speed up its repair
- once the wound has healed up, think about using sunscreens to reduce the risk of developing pigmentation disorders.
- use suitable make-up when the wound is repaired.